Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Social Documentary


Name of Photographer: Robert Capa

Birth Place: Budapest, Austria-Hungary

Year Born: He was born in 1913

Year Died: He died in 1954, after stepping on a land mine in Vietnam

Names of Influential Works:

1- "Death of a Loyalist Soldier"
2- D-Day Landing Photos
3-








4-



Explain in a Few Words the Type and Subject of Photography That This Person Produces

Robert Capa captured several moments during the wars his pictures were of. I think it was brave of him to actually go out in the frey and take pictures first hand

How Does This Person's Work Make You Feel?

It makes me think about the world differently and kind of reminds me of my old History Lessons ... (The Teacher was so bad -_-') So I studied by using Horrible History Books by Terry Deary and now I know stuff other people didn't know about things


Does This Person's Work Influence Your Own Photography? How?

It will probably make me think about what I want in the picture and how I want the person looking at the picture to feel about what they are seeing


No comments: